As you probably know if you’re a regular at sumo survival, I love my multi-tools. This is no exception but is a little different in that it compliments your main tool.
Designed mainly for engineers and technicians the Leatherman Crunch is based around a rather robust pair of mold grips.
With only a knife, screwdrivers and file its not that well equipped hence why I feel it compliments a multi tool.
The strength of this tool is however the ability to remove nuts and bolts without running them as you would with a traditional multi tool. This makes it great for fixers and bikers alike.
As with all Leatherman’s build quality is flawless, again a little pricey but you get what you pay for!
- Serrated Knife,Bottle/Can Opener
- Wire Cutters,Wire Stripper
- Hard-Wire Cutters,Lanyard Attachment
- Wood/Metal File,Small Screwdriver
- Ruler,Medium Screwdriver,Large Screwdriver
- Weight 200g