Snugpak Osprey 12 Sleeping Bag with Expanda Panel
Finally a warm sleeping bag for fat boys!
I’m a big lad and I always feel like a sausage whenever I’m in a sleeping bag. Snugpak’s Osprey 12 Sleeping Bag has changed this though. You can add an optional expanda panel which makes this into a fatboy supreme bag. I’ve used this on a few outings and its incredibly good. There is a massive amount of room in the bag, it feels so cosy! Bear in mind that this is a serious sleeping bag for extremely low temperatures, ideal if you’re out all year round like we are. Its water resistant properties ensured I had a warm nights sleep despite a leaking tarp. The build quality is excellent as we have come to expect from Snugpak. While a little pricey and large this is a comfort I can no longer do without.
If you’re serious about keeping warm then this is the bag for you!
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -10°c, Extreme: -15°c
- Compact pack size: 25x23cm (fully compressed)
- Weight: 2000g including compression stuff sack
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an “anti-snag strip” of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs – the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Zip Together Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering)